VPNs are necessary to get access to the blocked websites, apps and other Google services. Everyone needs to realize his rights of freedom and free speech and stand up for those rights instead of sitting quiet and doing nothing at all. VPNs are here to provide their services to the people who really want to get access of these blocked sites.
When it comes to China, then access to the western sites and apps also becomes necessary. Since, other VPNs may not work in China; the use of VPN China can solve the problem for the users. One needs to sign up to his chosen VPN before going to China. When one looks for the VPN China, the factors which he looks for include reliability, customer support, range of servers and speed.
Some top picks for the VPN China include the following:
It is one of the most popular VPNs China services. It is not popular because of being cheap or economical but it definitely has some really good reasons and factors which make it worthy enough of being among the best and popular VPNs.
- It allows three connections simultaneously.
- It has excellent speed.
- It offers a wide range of VPN server locations.
- It gives live support 24/7.
- It provides complete privacy and confidentiality.
- It is located at 148 places in overall 94 countries in this World.
- It unblocks Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, iplayer and many other websites
- It is a little expensive than other VPNs China
- Its advanced configuration is quite limited for power-users.
Despite of the cons it has, it is still a best choice to make for VPNs China. The quality it provides is nowhere to be found. The customers who have used it are quite content and satisfied with its services. Most of the devices which don’t support VPNs get into connection with Express VPN. It offers a 30-days money back guarantee as well which has eliminated all of the risks which may be associated with any VPN service. The best way to know if it really stands by its claims is to go and check it out without any inconvenience of money being wasted because 30 days would be more than enough to judge that it really provides the services which are required.
It has recently started working for China in June 2017 which is really good news for most of the people. It has successfully managed to mark its name with the amazing services it can provide to its customers.
- It offers six simultaneous connections.
- It can unblock multiple streaming sites i.e. Netflix, Hulu and so on.
- Its servers are located in more than 60 countries.
- It has maintained strong encryption standards.
- It serves the purpose of privacy by keeping zero logs of user activity.
- Its servers provide excellent speed and security optimizations.
- It provides live chat support
- Its apps are little clumsy.
- It consists of a lot of unreliable servers.
- It is not able to specify the city or province of the server.
Despite of the cons it has, it has been more than 10 years since it’s working to prove its name. It can connect with more than one device at a time. The internet kill switch it has helps in abruptly stopping the internet connection when the connection drops out, in that way the probability of information getting leaked completely gets eliminated. It is easy to use and provides 30 days money back guarantee as well. The customers who are already using this VPN China are quite satisfied with its services.
It has been all time favorite VPN for the users in China which is owned by Golden Frog. It owns all of its servers and doesn’t rent them out.
- It is consisted of fair amount of servers and locations.
- It has fast speed and excellent uptime.
- It is reliable.
- The support is provided 24/7 which can be achieved anytime via online sources.
- It provides free trial.
- It is user friendly and convenient.
- It has multiple encryptions strengths and protocols.
- It has secure storage system.
- It is a bit pricey.
- It has some strict logging policies.
- It has no crypto currency payment method.
Despite of being pricey, the amount is worth spending because of the amazing quick services it gives. It offers pro and premium versions for the ease of the customers. There is also a free trial version which is quite remarkable as one who is totally clueless about this VPN China can have an idea about its services after using it for straight three days as a trial. So, considering all of its services, one can say for sure that it would definitely leave you wanting to buy it as soon as possible.
It was founded in 2013 and successfully launched its first version in 2016. It works with the mission of making internet a less restricted place.
- It is simple and intuitive.
- It offers decent speed.
- It consists of 5 simultaneous connections.
- It helps in unblocking various sites including Netflix.
- It operates in 31 countries.
- It is able to stream in HD quality.
- It is a little over priced.
- There are no mobile apps included.
- Customer support is quite limited.
It is a good VPN China to go for a trial as it offers good speed and security but to be honest it is not something which would make one go “WOW”. Due to the low customer support, it has lost most of its customers. Two tickets need to be generated to get a response which is not even too smooth and kind instead it seems more to the point. But still the other services make it worth considering and trying.
It is also among the most favorite VPNs China which has marked its name but as the company is small one as compare to other big companies which make it sometimes overlooked by most of the people. The lack of any privilege is the main problem but the overall services and performance is good enough to get into notice.
- It offers a quite dozen VPN servers locations.
- It offers a good speed and nice uptime.
- It is reliable.
- It gives a 5 day money back guarantee.
- Support is available 24/7.
- Most of the servers are for US while for other countries it is quite limited.
- It is not as great as other any other VPN China could be.
Despite of the fact that it is not that great of a VPN, it is still considerable because of the mild-range prices it offers. It also offers different discounts up to 42% on its annual plan which holds 30-days money back guarantee.
It is also important to have the data about those VPNs China which one should avoid in his whole life which includes PIA, HideMyAss and VPN gate. The knowledge about the blocked websites in China is also necessary to have after which one can decide that what VPN China would be best for him. The VPN use in China hasn’t proved to be a crime by any of its legal notices and now it has been widely spread so, it is quite recommendable to the people to use the perfect VPN China according to his own demands and needs to get access to the important websites.